11/01/2010

HTM Team GB


The English teams for the World Championships have now been announced:

Freestyle
Michelle Dodson with Kamarda Dr Foster FS A Ex, FS I (Border Collie)
Penny Draper with Delark Gavotte FS I (Belgian Shepherd Dog - Tervueren)
Kath Hardman with Stillmoor Lady in Red HTM A Ex, FS I Ex (Border Collie)
Reserve – Carole Dodson with Kinaway Dr. Watson HTM A Ex, FS A Ex (Border Collie)

Heelwork to Music
Jenny Deakin with Shepwood Morning Sunrise FS N Ex, HTM I Ex (Border Collie)
Carole Dodson with Kinaway Dr. Watson HTM A Ex, FS A Ex (Border Collie)
Gina Pink with Daraydala Piccolo HTM I Ex (German Spitz – Mittel)
Reserve - Kath Hardman with Stillmoor Lady in Red HTM A Ex, FSI Ex (Border Collie)

Gina Pink will also act as Team GB Manager for 2010.

GOOD LUCK TO HTM TEAM GB!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEE YOU IN DENMARK!

Follow the English team on their blog http://teamgbhtm.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment