12/06/2010

Greetings from a Blogging Helper


I'm so happy for this wonderful oppurtunity to watch and meet HTM and freestyle competitors from all over the world! I hope everyone has a great weekend and walks away a winner :)

I help out at local competitions and I also helped at the Swedish Championships this year. Being a competition blogger however is new to me and I'm a bit nervous - what if I mess up? What if the perfect word to describe the great routine I'm watching won't come? I'm full of admiration for all participants (and judges) - who will be performing so much more complicated tasks in the spotlight...

I fell in love with freestyle the first time I tried to make a routine. The routine sucked but we had loads of fun! Now I compete in freestyle and HTM with my Great Dane Willow and this summer my pug Oggie will make her debute in the ring.

Best wishes
Erika Johansson


(PS. The Danish KC and the KC HTM Committee would like to take this opportunity to thank Erika for travelling all the way from Sweden to Denmark to help out at this World Championship)

No comments:

Post a Comment