11/06/2010

Greetings from the Show Manager


My name is Helle Ferrold and I have been trusted the big responsibility of being the Show Manager at this first HTM & Freestyle World Championship. It is a responsibility I take very serious and I will do my best to give you all a great competition.

My interest in HTM and Freestyle started in a small way many years ago doing tricks with our family pet-dog. This passion for tricks went on, so when I nine years ago got my first Australian Shepherd, a bitch called Delight, tricks was obviously a part of the training as well as obedience, agility and rally-obedience. Training a combination of tricks and obedience was almost unavoidable and in 2002 when I bought an English HTM-competition video and totally lost my heart to the HTM.

Delight and I participated in the first officially HTM held by the Danish Kennel Club in 2006. And we have participated in some other competitions with great pleasure since then. Due to serious illness I unfortunately had to put my best friend to sleep just a few months ago, but when the time is right a new Aussie and I will surely be back in the HTM ring.

For now I am looking forward to be a part of the first World Championship and to enjoy all you top performers performing your fantastic routines. I wish all the teams good luck, but no matter what happens, please remember that you are all winners, and you all take the very best dog back home.

I am looking forward to seeing you and wish you all a safe journey to Herning/Denmark.

Helle Ferrold,
Show Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment